Friday, February 19, 2010

IS IT REALLY LOVE THIS TIME?




Heard it a lot that when love happens you just know it.........maybe its true for many..but I could never make out whether its really love or just another encounter with an intresting person that will fade away with time……I never hear any special voice in my head that says he is the one….or maybe I hear it every time…coz when I get into a relation I never get into it just for the sake of it I get into it thinking this is going to be the final one……only to my disappointment realizing it wasn’t him….then who is he ?and how do I recognize him?

Haunted by the question……..i have seen it in so many movies like serendipity or pyaar to hona hi tha or saajan or ah too many too name………………but it never happened to me nor anyone I knew…then why do people make such stupid movies? Very few people come into a relation thinking its not gonna last… every one enters with a hope and promise of the future…yet later realizing it wasn’t the shot….so now the question arises what can be done about it should we keep to ourselves not giving anyone a chance just waiting for the right one …or jump onto every person u find intresting trying to know whether he/she is the one????

How would we know whether he/she is the one……….but one question of even greater importance comes into my mind……….IS IT REALLY THAT IMPORTANT TO KNOW IT?…..i mean why cant we just sit back and relax and enjoy the relation and the present………….yes I know it now that life was not meant to be analysed under a microscope infact the beauty of life is that it gradually unfolds each chapter to us…the lesson we need to learn in this moment…is the chapter or the relation we are in right now……and the lesson we ll need the longest to learn will be the relation that ll stay the longest with us….so every thing is actually perfect even those unsuccessful relations of your life that dint work even wen u put your heart and soul into it……yes even that pain and suffering that you experienced when you had to break up was worth the lesson learnt…..the experience gained…because its ultimately the journey that matters and not the destination…because destination is temporary but journey is permanent………..so stop worrying whether he/she is the one or not just enjoy the moment together and let life unfold itself to you trust me the end is always peaceful no matter how rough the journey might be…..just go give your best to your relation without holding yourself back …make some good memories because people die but memories stay always in the territory that is beyond time and space……enjoy the journey called life……..cheers to LIFE

Loving isha

No comments:

Post a Comment